Back to Products

Inland Marine

Better coverage for property in transit made possible by our affiliation with a specialized reinsurance pool.

Why Do I Need this Coverage?

Inland Marine insurance covers products, materials and equipment transported over land, such as by truck, or anything warehoused temporarily. The main causes of inland marine losses are:

  • Collisions
  • Cargo theft

What's Covered?

The Andover Companies are affiliated with Associated Inland Marine (AIM), a specialized reinsurance pool based in Wakefield, MA. AIM provides underwriting and greater capacity for Inland Marine risks, including but not limited to coverage for:

  • Commercial Cameras
  • Contractor's Equipment
  • DJ/Recording Equipment
  • Exhibition Floaters
  • Farm Equipment
  • Fine Art Collections
  • Live Animals
  • Commercial Musical Instruments
  • Neon Signs
  • Personal Property in Storage
  • Radio Equipment
  • Sales Supplies
  • Scientific Instruments
  • Theatrical Floaters
  • Trip Transit
  • Transportation
  • Unscheduled Tools and Equipment
Please note that the information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a legal contract. Please read your policy carefully for complete descriptions, details and limitations of the coverages provided.

Consult with an agent for a custom quote

Work with one of our local independent agents to get a personalized quote based on your needs.