Back to Products

Condo Owners

Interior items, personal liability and every other coverage a condominium owner needs.

Why Do I Need this Coverage?

Some condo association insurance policies cover interior building items along with the main structure. Others require the unit owner to cover them. Check your condo association documents to see whether your policy covers items like:

  • Fixtures
  • Built-in cabinetry
  • Countertops
  • Sheetrock
  • Mounted lighting

What's Covered?

Our condominium unit owner policies include coverage for:

  • Worldwide personal liability
  • On-premises medical payments
  • Defense costs and monetary awards in the event of negligence for covered losses


Some condo owners also elect Loss Assessment Coverage, which covers you for:

  • Share of loss assessment charged against you by a corporation or association of property owners, occurring as a result of direct loss by a covered peril to property owned collectively
Please note that the information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a legal contract. Please read your policy carefully for complete descriptions, details and limitations of the coverages provided.

Consult with an agent for a custom quote

Work with one of our local independent agents to get a personalized quote based on your needs.